Tuesday, April 17, 2012

marina or karon beach resort???

i guess they are right by each other and ocean front.





but how are the pools there?





which hotel would you choose?



marina or karon beach resort???


hi,we are here at the marina phuket



and i write from a mac including in our jungle view room



with free internet



its a great 4 star hotel



from the best 4 star hotel i have ever seen



pools are great here but small



marina or karon beach resort???


Hi Jeica,



This is a really hard question to answer.



We stayed at the Marina in a Jungle room in May this year, it is a beautiful hotel pools, rooms ,gardens, everything fantastic. It was one of the best hotels I have stayed in , in Phuket!!



But and it%26#39;s a very small but, I thought when we walked thru and went for lunch the Karon Beach was good too.



The benefits are ,,,,, right on the beach, I think all rooms have a sea veiw. Karon Beach Hotel is very easy to walk around, the Marina has lots of walkways than can be strenuous in the heat.



We did not see a room and I am sure they could not compare to the Marina.



The meals we had at Karon Beach were very good too.



I loved the Marina and would not hesitate to go back ther. But having said yhat I would also stay at the Karn Beach , mainly for location and views.



Hope this helps a little,



Lindy.




Sorry about some of my spelling , can%26#39;t type!!!



Lindy.




I haven%26#39;t been to either one yet, but when I went through the same decision making process earlier this year I ended up booking a Jungle Room at the Marina Phuket for our upcoming trip. I went directly through their website and saved quite a bit compared to normal price since I%26#39;ll be there in the low-season.




still not decided. but thanxs everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment