Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beach Bungalows/Huts

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any beach bungalows or huts in Patong? My husband and I and another couple will be traveling to Phuket near the end of September. I%26#39;m not having any luck finding any huts or bungalows to rent either on the beach or near it and within walking distance to the %26#39;action%26#39;.

Any help is appreciated!

Beach Bungalows/Huts

Hi there,

I have only been to patong once, but i will share my insight - little as it may be.

I was under the impression that in patong, there are mainly hotels and no bungalows on the beach as such. Patong is a very busy place. i am sure someone else here with more extensive knowledge could help you out even further.

But anyways...have a reat trip.

mezz

Beach Bungalows/Huts

Impiana Phuket Cabana is right on the beach - the closest I can think of which resembles bungalows???

It has good reviews,

Cheers,

Sandy


Hi Tuuligirl,

The Thavorn Beach Village has Bungalows on the beach I believe. Here is their website address thavornbeachvillage.com/accommodation.htm.

There are also reviews about them on here :

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293920-d305747鈥?/a>

Cheers

Cindy

  • howtodealwithlongdistancerelati
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment