Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going Crazy Looking For ';Different'; 5 Star Spa/Hotel.

I%26#39;ve spent hours searching for somewhere for us to stay the first two weeks of September to no avail so I%26#39;m desperate for some help here :)





I%26#39;m looking for a very modern luxury hotel that is in easy travel distance to Pathumwan Rd (I need to go there most days for medical reasons)..We%26#39;d love a great spa, gym and pool plus good restuarants and near to shops. I%26#39;ve looked at all the usual suspects - the Pen and the Oriental are just not my style - I%26#39;m after a stunning, modern, minimalist spa in the middle of Bangkok!!





There are so many beautiful resorts out of BKK, like the Chedi, but I can%26#39;t seem to find anything where I need to be! Does it exist? Or am I just hoping for the impossible? Cost isn%26#39;t really a concern..





Thanks!! :)



Going Crazy Looking For ';Different'; 5 Star Spa/Hotel.


the metropolitan bangkok



Going Crazy Looking For ';Different'; 5 Star Spa/Hotel.


metropolitan.como.bz/bangkok/default.asp




Thanks so much, it does look much more like what I%26#39;m after - my only concern is the fact that it%26#39;s 4 star and that reviews seem to indicate it%26#39;s a litle out of the way?? What are your thoughts there??



Thanks in advance :)



x




Okay, after much research I decided the Met. was perfect but after ringing the hospital tonight I%26#39;ve been told it%26#39;s too far away, particularly in heavy traffic. Can anyone share their thoughts on this or offer alternatives?



Thanks in advance



xx




Hello



After much research, I decided the Met was perfect only to speak to the hospital today and find out it%26#39;s too far away? (South Sathorn Rd to Pathumwan, daily).



Could anyone offer an opinion on this or alternative suggestions?



Thanks so much




Sorry for the double post.

No comments:

Post a Comment