Sunday, April 15, 2012

nintendo ds games



Hi all,





Can anyone tell me if nintendo ds games are readily available and reasonably cheap?





Thanks in advance



nintendo ds games


Hi jenny, I had enquired about the same thing as you and have been told that the ds games are same if not more than buying in oz, however there is a thing available in phuket that you can buy with 20 ds games on it. If you check out posts under my name you will find out all the info that you nedd as i had some replies about it.



nintendo ds games




Thanks aussiedebb for your reply. I will check out your posts and see what I can find :)




Hi Jenny





You can get gameboy games for between 250 and 350 bht. Gameboy games will fit in the DS





Murf




Hi All





Do you know if you can get PSP games?




Hi Jenny!





I cant remember how much the actual DS consoles were but I have all the info on the games and R4 chips etc. Email me and i%26#39;ll pass it on.





- Sam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment