Sunday, April 15, 2012

When to goto Phi Phi Island and Phuket?

I was thinking of going to Phi Phi Island and Phuket next year. I





I am able to go there between April and July.....what would be the best time that the experts would recommend to enjoy snorkeling and beach?





Are there particular times that hotels give good discounts?





Thanks in advance for your advice....



When to goto Phi Phi Island and Phuket?


I would say go as early as you can ie: April - for best weather and clearest seas. I have spent time in Phuket and Krabi in April and the weather has been (well apart from the odd shower) fantastic. Trips from either place for great snorkelling around phi phi islands. Be aware that the Songkran (Thai new year) festival is usually around 13th/14th/+15th April, so this could be a busy time, but as Easter is really early next year (21st march) I think you could get some good deals for April.



We are doing Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Krabi in Nov this year - can%26#39;t wait. Have a good trip !



When to goto Phi Phi Island and Phuket?


I think April is better than July.

No comments:

Post a Comment