Sunday, April 15, 2012

karon beach resort.

can i swim in the beach right infront of it?



is it rocky or too dangerous?





are there some restaurants nearby at walkable distance?





if you were me.. would you rather go to better hotel not by the ocean? or a hotel by the ocean less famous?





thanxs





karon beach resort.


Hi there,



I haven%26#39;t stayed there, but I just stumbled across it when I was looking on sawadee.



This is there review page, there is only 2 on there but they say the beach is great and good snorkeling.



sawadee.com/hotel/鈥eview.html





Also have a look at:



http://www.map.sawadee.com/





I live on this site...its great to see where all these hotels are!!



If you click on the link for each hotel it will open up the hotel page on sawadee and you can check out the reviews and rates etc...





Lorree



karon beach resort.


jeica8, swimming off this coast between May - October/November is not advisable. However the swimming from November to April is great. I swim there everyday then.



Chantal




Hi jeica,



Karon Beach Resort is lovely - I looked at it last March %26amp; also the rooms. They are quite nice.



The location is what sets the place apart from others. Directly in front there is the most gorgeous place to snorkel - I doubt that it would be dangerous - it%26#39;s more like a HUGE rockpool - my sister %26amp; I spent quite a long time just snorkelling and enjoying the beautiful water. If you don%26#39;t want to stay in Patong, I definitely recommend the KBR. There are plenty of restaurants and good shopping at your doorstep.



If you were me, I would always stay opposite the beach.



Cheers,



Sandy




Yes, in the high season months it is like a rockpool but in the low season it is undoubtedly dangerous. In fact the red flags are out then.



It is amazing how the conditions can change between the seasons.



Sadly every year we have a number of drowning accidents in the low season.



Chantal


  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment