Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Karon- The Village Resort

There are only a couple of reviews on this place. Can anyone tell me anything about it. Is it in a good location etc. We have booked in for Dec/Jan. We have not stayed at Karon before.



What is the beach like? Any recommendations for Restaurants.



We tried to get into Kata but everything was booked.



How does Karon compare to Kata.



Thanks



Karon- The Village Resort


Hi Ange





Karon is beautiful. Just around the corner from The Village is Karon Circle, plenty of restaurants and shops. Instead of walking right around the beach road to get to Karon Circle there is a short cut there is a 7 11 store halfway around the beach road go in behind the 7 11 to the left and you will come to a market, go through to the end of the market and up the street a bit and you will be at the main strip of shops and restaurants. This will save you about ten minutes off the walk. I cant tell you what the Village is like because I stayed next door, we did go in and have a look and the pool and gardens are just beautiful.





I like Karon much better than Kata





Murf



Karon- The Village Resort


Does anyone know if Horizon beach Resort katon is near everything?




Hi Murf





Thanks for the post. I am glad to hear you like Karon better than Kata. Is the beach good for swimming?



We love Kata so if Karon is better can%26#39;t wait.





Ange




Hi Ange





I only said l like Karon better because lm more familiar with the shops and restaurants so its only by personal choice. I do like to try new restaurants and shops but l do like the ones l know better. I do like the beach much better in Karon than Kata though





Murf




JKaye1





I will send you a personel message as l have staed at the Horizon in Karon





Murf




Just bumping up to see if I get anymore feedback. Thanks all




Hi Aussie Ange





Me and my partner will be spending our honeymoon at the Village Resort and Spa , 566/1 Patak Road, Near Karon Beach. Will be going in Oct. I think this is the same as your hotel??





I havent seen many reviews but the ones I have seen seem to give it praise.





I can give you a report when I get back if you wish??

No comments:

Post a Comment