Tuesday, April 17, 2012

to Arandora, please help!

hi,



I have a problem with finding particular information and you, Arandora seem to be the only person to help me:-)



As far as I remember, there was a blog written by someone from England, regarding trip o group of people to Thailand. It was available on travelblog.org. Unfortunately, this site has some technical problems which make it unaccessable and I can%26#39;t get information published in this blog. I remember that you mentioned this blog couple of times on this forum.



What I need is e-mail adress of Bangkok tour guide reccommended by blog%26#39;s author. Do you know this adress or do you have any idea how can I get in contact with author of the blog in order to get this adress?



I%26#39;ll be grateful for your help:-)



Best regards, Bartek



to Arandora, please help!


This may be the thread to which you refer.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k93鈥?/a>



to Arandora, please help!


I would recommend you PM Multiply for the information you need.




Just found the Bangkok thread with tour guide referred!





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k931鈥?/a>




thanks a lot! That%26#39;s what I%26#39;ve been looking for!



Best regards, Bartek




No problem, I recognised who the author was from your description, so it was just a case of searching his entries from there.



I always recommend a visit to The Vinanmek Mansion to anyone visiting Bangkok. Just a thought!





brudirect.com/DailyInfo/鈥ite07.htm




Thanks Mike, busy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment