Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yes a jetski question...



Hello all,





I was wondering if you can hire a ';stand up'; jetski in Patong or Karon?



Yes a jetski question...


Hello Pouch.





If by ';stand up'; you mean the driver is able to run other beach users down while they are standing up, as opposed to the normal method of running them down while they are swimming, I am not sure. There may well be shallow draft jet skis designed for this purpose. I was once nearly knocked down on the beach, no where near the water, by a vehicle towing a train of jetskis home for the night. Is that what you are looking for? I suppose they take them home to wash the blood off them, and clear any entrails that get caught in the jets.





People do stand up on the jet skis that I have seen, presumably to help their aim, but all the ones I have seen had seats on them. I don%26#39;t know if there are any that are designed for standing only. The times that I have seen jet skis it is usually a case of viewing them from below or over my shoulder as I try to escape.





Enjoy Phuket,



Mark.



Yes a jetski question...


No stand up jetskis in Phuket that we have seen, but have a couple in garage if you want to hire them haha




Thanks for the laughs guys!!!!





This is what I%26#39;m talking about:





www.kawasaki.com/Products/SubCategory.aspx鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment