Tuesday, April 17, 2012

8 more sleeps

Sorry, so pathetic, but it%26#39;s finally starting to get exciting......





First aid kit packed, phone internationally abled, mail redirected, Baht supply ready, cathys price guide printed, dog sorted, cat sorted, immunisations completed, kids reved up, extra knickers bought, FLYING DRUGS PURCHASED!!!!!





Just gotta find something to wear on the plane, that allows comfort for the beazley position........



8 more sleeps


Wilayaroo you put the biggest grin on my face reading your post. We don%26#39;t leave for another 8 weeks and I am already counting the days! - You sound very organised, maybe I shoudl print out your post and use at as a checklist for my preparations.



Hope that the next 8 days go quickly for you,



cheers,



cro4



8 more sleeps


I can recommend stretch pants, t shirt and dark sunnies. Have to have the sunnies so when you get off the plane no one knows that it was you who was in the famous Beezely position....



I might add I was soooo petrified on my flight I was too scared to use it.



Have a great time, you%26#39;ll be fine,



Beezelyxxx




Y.A.H.O.O.........Y.I.P.P.E.E..........Y.A.Y.....



Barry and I have only got 3 more sleeps and I am sooooo excited to finally meet up with ALL these wonderful people who I have corresponded with.





I have packed and unpacked my bags so many times now as reading these forums I obviously had way too many clothes.



Hope you have got your BUSHMANS REPELLANT in your first aid kit..........





Have a great trip and will see you all at the get-together on the 8th.





Bev.




wilyaroo, Have a great time. From one frantic flyer to another.......my thoughts are with you........I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;ll be fine.....truely......just don%26#39;t forget those DRUGS !!!!



I was wondering if hubby ended up puchasing that straight jacket for you...haha





Beez - Welcome back stranger :-)





How was your trip???





Wily looking forward to reading all about it in your JBR.



HAVE FUNNNNNN





Jubby




Wily we%26#39;ve got 9 sleeps before we go and I haven%26#39;t got a thing out yet, don%26#39;t even know what I%26#39;m packing in yet!! lol. Can%26#39;t get the Bushmans mozzie spray here, ( haven%26#39;t ever seen it anyway) so hopefully Aerogard works!!!!





Kerri




Jubby, you%26#39;ve missed Beezely%26#39;s report, there was a special section for us, it was very entertaining to read and I feel a bit braver now....



wilyaroo, have a great trip, you%26#39;ll be fine on the plane (haha), looking forward to your thoughts when you return. (PS, can you tell me what drugs you%26#39;ve got)



Rene




96ers.



I live in berwick,melb and have just bought Bushmans at Fountain gate.Aussie disposals have it on special this week,about $12.




Bugger!!!! I was at Fountain Gate this morning. Got to go there next week so I%26#39;ll grab some. thanks.





Kerri






$12 for mozzie spay - what are the mozzie%26#39;s amune to aeorguard.





Gee wiz.





96%26#39;rs I notice that you are flying out of Melbourne on the 10th Aug. So are we and can%26#39;t wait.





Are you on the Thai flight that leaves at 11:30 pm.?





And can someone please enlighten me as to the ';Beazley position';?





Di.




Have a great holiday,can I come with you, its to cold here!!!



Byeeeee Bev I know you will have loads of fun, wow why buy Bushmans, its sooo expensive, theres lots of brands in Phuket if you want Deet, some are even sweat resistant and way way cheaper.



Cathy


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment