Friday, April 13, 2012

Backpacking in Ko Tao

I%26#39;M going backpacking on my own and am attracted to Ko Tao for the diving. Would love to do a livaboard but it seems to be the wrong season. Coral Grand seems to be the place for diving trips but where do I stay as a budget traveller where I can chill out in the evenings with other travellers?





Nothing booked so am able to change my plans if your advice is contrary to my plans.







Thanks for any help





Jan



Backpacking in Ko Tao


http://www.taatohdivers.com/index.html





My Taiwanese friends recommend this budget dive resort.



I have NOT been there but already book a bungalow with 400 baht per night for my Dec trip, hehe...



I believe I%26#39;ll have good time there as my friend said people there are friendly.





Now my concern is the monsoon :(


  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment