Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Expedia.com.au

Anyone booked with Expedia.com.au lately ?? We are looking to book hotels for 2 weeks %26amp; don%26#39;t want any nasty surprises.Any advice appreciated.



Expedia.com.au


what do you mean %26#39;ok%26#39; and %26#39;nasty surprises%26#39;?



Expedia.com.au


I haven%26#39;t heard anything bad about Expedia. If you want flights/hotels to Thailand this year, book soon as many of the bargains have already gone.




What I want is simply what I paid for. Don%26#39;t want to get to hotel %26amp; find there is no booking or we have a cheaper room than I paid for.




Oh, I see. Expedia is normally very reliable, and because they are Australian %26#39;registered%26#39; you can generally solve misrepresentation issues very easily as our consumer protection framework is so strong.





Wotif always seems to be extraordinarily pricey compared to Expedia.




Hi Paul,





We have used Expedia several times in the UK for flights and hotels and never had a problem.





If I book accommodation through any agent, I always double check directly with the hotel at least 10 weeks before departure to confirm the booking.





Sarah




I have booked with both Expedia.com.au and expedia.com for my upcoming trip around the world. I have had to make some changes to the flights that were booked through expedia.com and found them very helpful. I too hope that I don%26#39;t have any nasty surprises on my trip.





Happy travelling




I have also used asiahotels.com for trips to Bangkok twice before and also for a trip to Singapore and did not have any problems at all.





If you aren%26#39;t happy with the room just let the hotel staff know. They are usually only too happy to make sure that the customer is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment