Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Lot of Thai Cooking school

I%26#39;m interested in doing a cooking class with A Lot of Thai cookery school for a day in late October. Can I book the class when I get to Chiang Mai or is it best to book now? Does anyone know?





Thanks





Lacole



A Lot of Thai Cooking school


From my memory it is possible to book when you arive, but i have just preebooked at the chaing mai thai cookery school, cause i wanted to make sure i could do it there after seeing the tv programmes, ( the thai way) it looked really good. They have a good website with listed options for the menus etc



A Lot of Thai Cooking school


Hi Lacole,





You have chosen a fantastic cooking school. My suggestion is to book now as they do fill up fast.



You won%26#39;t be disapointed, food is great and such friendly people.



Enjoy.




Hi Lacole





I second that... if you have the dates that you will be in CM then pick a date and book it... they cook different things on different days so have a look at their website, pick the food you want to cook and book now!





A Lot of Thai was awesome.. I am still cooking the dishes, as is my 14 yo son! He regularly cooks the Chicken %26amp; Cashew Nut Stirfry for us (at least once a week!)





I lost my cookbook when I got home, I emailed them, paid via Paypal and they sent another one over.... Great service! I suggest you take some extra money on the day and buy a few extra cookbooks for presents... everyone I bought one back for loved it!





Reet xx




Thank you all so much. Yes, I%26#39;ll book pretty soon. Unfortunately, I have to do an evening course in order to have a free day to rest in Chiang Mai. My husband and I will be there for 6 nights and so far this is what I have planned while there.





Day 1- Arrival in CM/ A lot of Thai evening course



Day 2%26amp;3 - Foot Reflexology class at TMC/Sunday market



Day 4-Rent jeep and go to Doi Suthep



Day 5-Elephant Nature Park



Day 6-Day of rest



Day 7-leave for Phuket





Is there anything else I%26#39;m forgetting? I read somewhere that there are hot springs some where? Is that near Doi Suthep?





thanks





Lacole

No comments:

Post a Comment