Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trekking and hill tribes

I%26#39;m travelling on my own to Thailand (August) and starting off in CHiang Mai where I would like to organise some trekking to the hill tribes with a group of backpacker / explorers.





Are there any companies you would recommend for trekking with groups or guest houses where I can meet up with others and make my own arrangements?





Many thanks





Jan



Trekking and hill tribes


Hi Jan





You would be best staying at one of the popular backpacking guesthouses and booking a tour through their tour desk with other travellers... There are heaps of really popular ones...





We stayed at CM Blue House www.cmbluehouse.com - and absolutely loved it.. Highly recommended. Think I did a review of it on here.





Another that ALOT of people say is excellent for meeting other travellers is Julie Guesthouse. www.julieguesthouse.com - we met people who have stayed there and they said it was great...





These two options should allow you to meet up with others easily and both have tour desks that are good.





Reet xx



Trekking and hill tribes


Thanks for your recommendations - at last I can see a way through the piles of accommodation listings in my travel book!!





Have checked out the websites and they look just the thing I am after!





Cheers





Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment