Sunday, April 15, 2012

Massive help required

Hi guys.

Sorry if this has been posted a million times before but I need to know some things and it%26#39;s important to me.

How safe is it for a single female to travel round Thailand on her own? I really want to do it late this year or early next but I literally do not have a clue where to start or even go about it.

Any information, tips and hints would be massively appreciated I can%26#39;t even tell you.

Thanks guys

Elle xxxxxx

Massive help required

Hi Elle....

I%26#39;m traveling to Thailand on my own at the end of November.

When are you planning on going?

I%26#39;ve been told that Thailand in comparison to a lot of other places is good for solo travelers.

Just keep your wits about you, don%26#39;t go walking down dark alleys on your own. Basically just act responsibly.

Drop me a message if you want, and I can give you some ideas, going off what I have been told.

To long to ramble off anything. Anything specific just ask and if I have an idea I%26#39;ll try and help where I can.

I know it can be very daunting!! This is my first %26#39;real%26#39; trip...and on my own, so I am a little apprehensive!

Lorree xx

Massive help required

Hi Loree, I am heading off on my first ';real'; trip on my own at the end of September. It is quite daunting but I am soooo excited about the personal challenge in front of me - I cannot remember sending more than one day without family or friends around me ever!

I am visiting Bangkok first as I have been there twice before with others and I am hoping that going somewhere familiar will reassure me.

54 sleeps to go.......then am off to Asia and Europe!!

Di xx


Hi Di!!!

And your from Canberra too!! WOW!!! I wish I had met you a few months back!! lol

Where are you staying in Bangkok?? Phuket??

Yeah its a little dauting!! I%26#39;m more worried about being bored or lonely!!

I mean I live on my own but traveling with no one to talk to is different!

I think I%26#39;m going to be on the internet every night, writing emails back home just to get them jealous!! lol

I don%26#39;t leave until Nov 13th. Please get in touch when your back, would love to talk to you about your trip :)

Lorree


Hi again Loree, it would have been good to meet you earlier !!

I have had to rejig my itinerary because I was originally travelling with my sister.

I am just going to Bangkok in Thailand, as I have been twice before I am really only going to shop and have some suits made (for work, so that I can afford to travel!)

I agree - I am a bit worried about the boredom, but will take the trusty laptop so that I can stay in touch. That will be more for my peace of mind I think !!

Di xx


Hi Di,

I have sent you a PM :)

Lorree

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment