Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dentist Recommendations Please!!

Hello,

Could any of the Bangkok experts out there recommend a good dentist? I need to get some bridge or implant work so want someone that has a good reputation but is also cheap (if that is possible) - although anything would have to be cheaper than the quotes I received in Australia!

Reet xxx

Dentist Recommendations Please!!

I had my teeth done at the Yanhee hospital, I didn%26#39;t have an appointment but they saw to me in 5 minutes. Very friendly and very cheap www.yanhee.net/eng/cont/contact_us_main.asp#

Dentist Recommendations Please!!

Thanks Gary, will look into them...

One I have found (which I think I have heard mentioned before) is Bangkok Smile... has anyone experienced them? They seemed to be geared towards tourists.. wondering if that makes them more expensive... although their prices are alot more reasonable than Oz....

Reet xx


Hi EmjayReet. I have been twice to the Bangkok Smile Clinic on Ploenchit Rd opp the British Embassy.

You can check out their web site, they have maps and prices on there. All the US %26amp; British embassy people use them and i have had no problem, i will be going back in Feb for a crown $300 !

Had 2 fillings ans 3 x rays and a big scrap %26amp; polish $100 AUD.

There is also a branch on Sukhumvit 63 which is also a heath spa, it looks fab ! Nothing like the drab scary clincs we have here !!

Hope this helps.

Phill.


O My God. I was writing this before i read your last post !! ha ha

So that must be a sign.


Hahaha that is a sign... I was at the Dentist today and had a chipped tooth repaired - $145! I am meant to be going back to get my teeth cleaned tomorrow for $95! Think I might put it off 6 months... its $35 at Smile!

They quoted me $4000 + for a dental implant and to just get a dodgy bridge made up of filling material it is well over $1000! Dodgy!!!

Thanks - will check both those places out... any more recommendations appreciated!

xx


OMG ! $5000. Thats a whole months holiday in Thailand on the money you can save doing it over there !!

Most of the dentist in Thailand are women, so have that gentle touch as well.


Yep... thats 2 months holiday on my budget! Hahaha!

If I am going to do it, its gonna be in Thailand... way too expensive here!


I use Silom dental in Bangkok and if I am in Phuket I go to the Dental clinic at the Bangkok Hospital in Phuket town which is slightly cheaper than Silom Dental.

I recommend both of them.They are very good and gental.


Silom Dental is great, but there are so many of them over in Thailand, and they are all good.

Have a look at www.dentaltravelaustralia.com

They have a big list of Thai dentists (all in Bangkok), and they have a few videos as well.

It%26#39;s for Australians considering dental treatment in Thailand.


Hi. Myself, my mum and her partner all had work done at Bangkok Smile on Asoke Road in June. They were extremely accomodating and helpful. I had major works done which involved hospital stays and they arranged all of it for me. I can thoroughly recommend them both in their professionalism and their fantastic prices. Ask for Miss Tak when you email them for quotes. She was extremely helpful and her english is great.

PS - we all had implants - mum had a single one, her partner had two lower ones that will clip onto a modified denture, and I had all my teeth replaced with a upper and lower implants. So if you have any questions about the procedures I am happy to help. Email me privately at perfectlyperth @yahoo.com.au (remove the space first).

  • conceive birth control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment