Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scared of flying?

Found this video on My Space tonight and thought everyone might like it! Haha!





myspacetv.com/index.cfm鈥?/a>





If it was me on that plane I would NEVER fly again!





Reet xxx



Scared of flying?


Leaving from melb in 2 weeks.Starting to get stressed out about the flying.If only it wasn%26#39;t 9 hours.Might have to go to the doctors and ';get something';.I HATE IT!!!!!!!!That video was horrible,LOL



Scared of flying?


Oh my gosh. What a shame you can%26#39;t see what airline that was. The pilot must have thought he was in a helecopter,,, Thanks Reet for finding that. I will have a great day now.. :))))



Beezely xx




Thanks Reet, you%26#39;re a REAL champ.





We fly out for Phuket tomorrow so now I%26#39;m putting extra knickers in my carry on luggage....lol.





Love ya for that





Cheers





Bev xxxx




Hi Reet, that was a beauty, bad enough sitting at home watching it let alone being on it!!!!!



Rene




Haha sorry everyone , but if I had to suffer I figured all my online travel friends could too! It was Korean Airlines apparently!





I am definitely getting drugs to knock me out on my flights in Feb!





xx




Well,





You guys need to move to Perth. I love the direct flight (THAI Airways) to Phuket which takes about 5 1/2 hours.





The less take off and landings the better, I reckon.





Nice video Reet!





Regards





Niko




Think I will watch it on my return......Will be happily blissing out on assorted varieties of medication for my flight. Have advised hubby am abdicating responsibility for the children for the duration of the flight (part of the deal to get me to go).......





Hmmm, though maybe moving to Perth might not be such a bad idea.




Wilyroo,





Be a sport and watch it.. go on! I dare ya!!





Reet xx




Thank goodness I have a supply of Valium each time I fly!



Thanks Reet :-)



Janexxx



PS when%26#39;s the next Adelaide dinner???




hahaha where on earth has this mean streak come from Reet???





Luv the video. Luckily, I%26#39;m not going anywhere near a plane for awile.





Jubby

No comments:

Post a Comment