Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chaing Mai Cooking School, hotel info

I%26#39;m a single woman staying in Chiang Mai by myself and would like a safe place to stay under $30 USD within walking distance of the night market and a pool





Also I want to take a cooking class if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.





I%26#39;m leaving at the end of this month 8/07.



Chaing Mai Cooking School, hotel info


I highly recommend A Lot of Thai www.alotofthai.com for cooking school...





Try Travelfish www.travelfish.org for some great options in your price range for accommodation. They have good honest reviews and links to the guesthouse/hotel websites





Reet x



Chaing Mai Cooking School, hotel info


check Chiang Mai Thai house, very nice, clean hotel with pool and rooms in your budget (www.chiangmaithaihouse.com) It%26#39;s close to TaPae gate and walking distance ( 10-15mins walk) to Nightbazaar. If you don%26#39;t feel safe walking at night, it%26#39;s no problem to take a tuktuk from NightBazaar, it%26#39;s very cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment