Tuesday, March 27, 2012

teeth whitening

Has anyone got any info on getting your teeth whitened in Patong Beach? How much? Where to go?



teeth whitening


Yep - had it done last year - I had the %26#39;brite smile%26#39; don%26#39;t have anything else! cant remember the address but it was behind one of the big dive shops that branch off the beach road as the road gets quieter.. Spotless clinic.



Cost 拢200. when I got home I tried a dentist in Lymington that did the same procedure with %26#39;brite smile%26#39; - 拢900! say no more. Very pleased with results - wife will have hers done this year.



teeth whitening


got mine done at andaman dental clinic in patong beach.. also recommended two of my friends to go there. there teeth came up really good too.



cost me 8,500 baht for in house office bleeching but if you get the take home kit as well works much better, i%26#39;m going to get both next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment