Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stop me feeling nervous !

Hi, I%26#39;m travelling to thailand in october, and am spending three days a t the start of my trip in Bangkok. Any tips or ideas about how to make my time there fun rather than stressfull ? I know I must sound like a wuss, but would value some ideas :)



Stop me feeling nervous !


Hi Kathrynanna,



it would help us give the best advice if you gave us more info,



e.g. likes,dislikes,fears are you young,old or between,alone etc



H



Stop me feeling nervous !


HI





any stress you experience is your own making.





the first day treat yourself to an all day spa and massage.





after spending the day getting bathed ,oiled , massaged and scented



if you are still stressed then you are hopeless LOL.




Take a shower the minute yuo get to your hotel then arrange for a massage - that works for me cos it chills me out and gets me set for for making the most of this amazing city - another relaxing activity is to take a trip from river city up along the canal past all the temples - its soooo beautiful.




Hello :



As soon as you arrive in Bangkok airport all your strees



will be disappear and you know that you are in the LOS.



I always feel that absolutely fresh air in Thailand when I get



away from Los Angeles for holidays . But ofcourse , I know



there are many places I need to see in the lower Sukhumvit



during days and nights .



Enjoy your trip,




..and don%26#39;t forget to have padthai for your dinner, yummy :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment