Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Accomidation & Island Hoping Questions.

In January I am going to Thailand and surrounding countries. I need some advice on hostels and guest houses. Where to stay and were not to stay.

I am looking for relitivly low cost but not to low. Also weekly rate for Krabi and Phuket.

Also I have heard of bungalows for about $10.00 a night. Is this true and will I expect to pay around $20.00 to $50.00 per night.

Also I would not mind doing Island hopping does any one have any ideas.

Thanks

Accomidation %26amp; Island Hoping Questions.

A great website to start with www.travelfish.org - look at the accommodation in their %26#39;flashpacker%26#39; range.... or %26#39;backpacker%26#39; if you want to go lower in price....

I was there in Dec/Jan and averaged about $30 per night. We stayed in some pretty nice places for that price though! This time around I have a budget of about the same... some places will be $5 per night, others $30 per night... depending on the area we will be in at the time....

For example in Bangkok we stayed at the New Siam Guesthouse 2 for 840 baht per night.... in Chiang Mai we stayed at CM Blue House for 350 baht per night ... both were about the same in quality and facilities....

You can have a look at my blogs for some inspiration at www.travelblog.org/bloggers/reet

Travelfish is fantastic...

Reet x

  • 4how can i get my ex back
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment