Monday, April 23, 2012

Merlin Beach Beauty / =Massage salon???

Can anyone tell me what the beauty salon and massage place is like at the merlin beach?? My best mate and I are very interested in spending a bit of time in there ie get our hair washed and dried every day or two instead of washing it ourselves as a treat to start the day whist we are away





Anyone know of prices etc





Thanks





Louise



Merlin Beach Beauty / =Massage salon???


Actually I have just had a brain wave.. Oh jump for joy.. Do you think I might have some luck if I email the hotel and ask for prices?





Louise



Merlin Beach Beauty / =Massage salon???




Louise, if you find out any prices could you please send me a private msg with prices, as i will be there in three weeks and will be interested in same, was hoping someone would reply...



ta



Melissa




Hi Melissa,





Thats right you will be there too.. We are arriving on the 23rd. Will let you know




HI mel



we go to thailand every year and my fav place is the merlin beach resort. From my experience the beauty shop there is quiet pricey. As it charges touristy prices. I know that for pamper treatments and my waxing they charge up to 3 - 5 times dearer than beauty salons in patong or behind the main street off patong.That is only my experience.. i ended up getting all my beauty treatments off the back streets. Just caught the free shuttle bus there. Im sorry i couldnt give you the prices as i cant really remember as i didnt take much notice after i realised how pricey it was.i dont think the prices would have changed from last year as they hadnt changed over the past few years



hope this helps a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment