Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Phi Phi Island Tour Operator

Hi there,





Just getting toooooooooo excited about our trip and getting all my notes togother.





Love some feedback on the best tour operators to Phi Phi, read mixed reviews and prices...





Thanks



Gardie



Best Phi Phi Island Tour Operator


Last year my friend went with Island Hoppers; she was very impressed with them. I don%26#39;t know what price she paid, but they have a web site





http://www.phuket-islandhopper.com/





Check it out! Hope this helps,



Regards,



Joe



Best Phi Phi Island Tour Operator


Hi Gardie





Got back last week, we went to Phi Phi with a company named Siam Sea Canoe. I cant compare with others as this was the only one we went on but they were fantastic and would recommend them to anyone.



Their speedboats were as good as anyone elses and the crew made the trip - we also went to Phang Gna with them which was also great.



We just booked at one of the tour kiosks in the street.





Roger




Good Day,





Does this tour operator go to that tiny island towards the end of the tour? This island can be described as small, spartan and boring. I can%26#39;t understand why they go there, when we spend actually so little time on Phi Phi itself.





I am going to LOS (and Phi Phi) and would like to avoid wasting 2 hours of my life on this island.




Yes it does go there.



It was a really nice day the day we went , the kids and I had a great time snorkelling there off the beach while my partner sat on the sun chair in the sand with the water around her ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment