Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotels offering Free Internet

Which hotels in bkk offer free internet?



I know the Oriental charges THB 6xx for access with MagiNet and helluva a lot at their business center





Thnks





PRdude



Hotels offering Free Internet


Hi





It seems like I have only found budget hotels who offer free wifi



like Bangkok City Suite.



I mean under 800 baht catering to younger crowd





all of the other middle class hotels that i have stayed ,.



with wifi charged for them



some as much as 250 baht per hr.



the best wifi price i found was in a bussiness hotel



King Park Avenue I could buy a 24 hr wifi card for 100 baht.





I always found it funny in the hotel you pay 200 baht an hr go out side to internet cafe and pay 20 baht per hr..





I would hope that 4 and 5 star hotels would include wifi in price but being I am to frugal ';cheap'; i don%26#39;t know



Hotels offering Free Internet


yes, most 4-5 stars do offer wifi, they have to! especially for the price ure paying

No comments:

Post a Comment