Monday, April 23, 2012

Wora Buri Resort, Hau Hin

I have booked this resort from Aug 10th 2007. This was before I saw the reports about building work next door. Has anyone been recently and is it a problem? Ive booked a deluxe room any tips on room numbers to ask for- for best position and away from any noise. What is the weather likely to be like? Thanks.





Wora Buri Resort, Hau Hin


Hi Tash,





I drove into Wora Bura to check the price last month but as I remember, one side of it was Let%26#39;s Sea Resort and after Let%26#39;s Sea there were no more hotels.





That review was for Sept last year and looks like the one giving noise is now done.





I didn%26#39;t feel there was any construction noise when I got off the car.





I saw some hotels / resorts being built but can%26#39;t remember whether it%26#39;s near Wora Bura.

No comments:

Post a Comment