Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello Phuket Hotels ';A Virtual Research Travel Agency';

Has anyone used this travel agency? Not sure if they are ok or not. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hello Phuket Hotels ';A Virtual Research Travel Agency';

Please do not use them, we made initial holiday booking with them in Nov 2006 (for April 2007). Paid deposit at two hotels, and received vouchers for same. In Jan 2007, I found out that the Merlin did not have us booked into a pool access room and was totally booked out for Easter. (I had tried contacting ';Hello'; in the Dec as I had read the pool access rooms were booked out earlier than we had made our booking, but did not receive any reply). We ended up having to re book all our accom as we could not get any of the other hotels we wanted anymore for the dates we needed. Hello refused to refund the deposit on the other hotel (we received the Merlin one back) as they kept saying we just changes our minds. The supposed manager rang me at 1.30am one morning and abused me over the phone because I asked him to contact me at a better time. Do a search, there were some very disappointed TA members that used them in Feb/March this year. The site is good for getting info re room sizes but that%26#39;s about all.

We used Sawadee, Precision (Agoda) and direct with 2 hotels. I%26#39;d consider Hotel Thailand, At Siam, Direct rooms, Hotel Travel and Asia Reservations. Hello use base in France (not England as we were told).

Lee

  • good property for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment