Saturday, April 21, 2012

able to swim in the sea ?

i%26#39;ll be there from 29th of aug to sept 2nd.

do u think it will be possible to swim in the sea?

if not..is it at least possible in phi phi island?

able to swim in the sea ?

Hi Jeica8.

It is possible to swim in the seas, provided you only do so on calm days. Be cautious, don%26#39;t swim alone, don%26#39;t ignore the warning signs and flags, don%26#39;t go in if it is rough. The seas can be very dangerous this time of year, there can be a very strong current that will take you out to sea if you are not careful.

I am not sure about Phi Phi, but if you do trhe same as above you should be o/k.

Have a great holiday,

Mark.

able to swim in the sea ?

Unfortunately most accidents happen when the sea is flat.

So watch out, especially with flat seas there can be a strong rip current. If you do get caught, don%26#39;t fight the current but try to swim perpendicular to the current till you notice the current gets less.


Good advice steven, I will be there on the 30th of August and I have to say I am a bit worried about the currents. I am a strong swimmer but I never experienced such a situation, plus I will have my better half to look after ...

Any other advices on when not to g ofor a swim?


I wouldent get over confident and stay close to the shore, the rips can be very strong and dangerous if you are not that strong a swimmer and even if you are .

Common sense is the best way to go and if you are unsure, then dont do it.

Have a great time...Ronnie.


';Any other advices on when not to g ofor a swim?';

There are warning flags out, a red flag means: swimming not adviced. They tend to err on the safe side with the advice, which I think is a good thing.

  • finding duvet covers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment