Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel close to Trat Airport????

I have to stay overnight in Trat and would like to stay somewhere close to the ferry doc so I can leave for Koh Chang the next morning - and somewhere cheap! Any suggestions??? Please help!!!!









Hotel close to Trat Airport????


bluebugfreak





here are a couple of suggestions





Ban Jaidee guesthouse



e-mail: maneesita@hotmail.com



tel: 039 520678





Garden home Guesthouse



tel: 039 511141



524572







bkk3



Hotel close to Trat Airport????


I%26#39;ve never stayed here but Basar Garden, 87 Thana Charon Rd, Trat



phone 039 523 247 / 089 903 5127 is worth a look. Near the river.





An old french lady have designed and decorated the place, which is 2 old Thai houses, one is used as cafe, good real coffee, sandwiches, salad, pasta, long and short drinks. The other house is made into 4 rooms, 2 up and 2 down, all with own bath and western toilet,



very very clean, no aircon only fan. Opened earlier this year.





Opposite a well known restaurant Pier 112 - which does excellent food.





**But why %26#39;near Trat Airport%26#39; . . if you%26#39;re flying you wont have to stay the night in Trat - just go straight to KC




Thank you so much! I will definitely be checking these places out!




I also assumed that I had to stay in Trat as well, because I was taking the last flight in. Luckily, per the TripAdvisor suggestions, I was advised of the actual shuttle %26amp; ferry timelines which accomodate the flights coming into Trat. I flew into Trat, got on the airport shuttle which took us to the ferry landing, ferry crossed over, shuttle took me to my hotel. Sure, I checked in late at night, but it was great to get an early start in Ko Chang!




Thank you so so much for telling me this! I assumed that I was S.O.L. because of how late my flight got in (which is only 1730) I would definitely just like to continue to KC!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!




I can vouch for the above post as well. All the hotels send minibuses from Koh chang to meet the flights. You%26#39;ll have no problem getting there. You sound exactly like I was when I went last year.





Trat Is one of the best airports in the world! It%26#39;s all open air and there;s this old guard that salutes you as you get driven past him in a mini road train.


  • lip stain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment