Saturday, April 21, 2012

visiting Thailand

Hey i need help as i am planning to go to THailand from end of December to Mid january. I have no idea where to go, accomodation etc... can someone please give me some information regarding accomodation. i will be going with my boyfriend and my friend. i was told not to book from any agencies regarding accomodation as i will find much cheaper rates. My plan was to spend the first 2 days in Bangkok and then visit Phuket, Pataya %26amp; kohsamui. i would love to spend at least a few romantic days. but partying is also interesting as we in our late 20%26#39;s. thanks :-)





visiting Thailand


Hi,





The time of year you are going is usually regarded as Peak Season. You may be able to get better ';walk up'; rates but I would advise against this due to time of year (less availability).





For an idea of accomodation have a look at Sawadee.com,asiarooms and agoda for some ideas.





Hope this is of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment