Monday, April 23, 2012

Bangkok and sites to see

I am planing to travel to Thailand (Bangkok) the first week of October for 4-6 days for the holidays, and then another 4-6 days to a different South East Asian country. Can anyone advise what are the must see sites and things to do based on 4-6 day plan? Any good local travel-agency/tour operator while over there? Any good websites to provide ideas?..Also any suggestion on what other country to visit to get a better feel for southeast asian culture...





Rafael



Bangkok and sites to see


Hello travelers:



For a Newbie or repeater visitors, You can have a Tong tour



to show you exactly what are all must see in Bangkok since



You only have less than 1 week in Bangkok.



I never used her services. However, I used the other agency



in soi 5 Sukhumvit, there are many of them . You just have



to ask the hotels staff If you need help .



Mainly, the Grande Palace is the top of tourist list here .



Everything else is just a place to spend times while you are



in Bangkok. China town, wat Pho, Siam Niramit show, the



summer palace Bang pa in and ruin old Capital..



Bangkok is a large Mega city that You can spend a 3 months



just to go around and see all. interesting enough, it is my



kind of city.I shall be in BKK later this year for my second trip



to Bangkok this year.



Enjoy your trip,



Bangkok and sites to see


tratnguyen1,







Thanks for the info. What is Tong Tour? I want to make the most of my time in Bangkok and Thailand. So if 3 days in Bangkok is enough to know to the main sites in the city and the use the other 3 days to visit other great sites or cities in Thailand. Any suggestion would greatly be appreciated. Any good website to get better acquainted with Bangkok/Thailand.





Regards



RM




Hello RMHonduras:



Tong tour is an experience tour guide in this forum . I beleive



that she charges 3000baht a day to provide all day sightseeing



in the van. Like I said , You just come to Bangkok and check with



the hotels personnel , sometimes they can provide the bookings



tours for you. I always stay in the Sukhumvit road when I travel



to Bangkok by myself and there are plenty of tours guides in this



area. Read thru. this Bangkok forums and you can see all Infos.



You want to know about this amazing city. This is my type of city



since I was born and live in Big city all my Life and the nightlife



of Bangkok is just beyond imignations.



That is the Bangkok for every body .



Enjoy your trip,

No comments:

Post a Comment