Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hey Cathy and Gary

Hi There,



You two intreped travelers!!



I just had one of my regular looks at your travel photos and



wow you%26#39;ve got lots more there for us to view.



They are all fantastic , and I can%26#39;t wait to get over there and have a look at some of these places.



Well done and thank you so much for all of these photos and ideas of what we can do when next in Thailand.



I haven%26#39;t even had time yet to check out your Cambodia photos but I am sure they will be great too.



Thank you both so much!!!



Luv Lindy.



Hey Cathy and Gary


Haha thanks Lindy, Glad you are enjoying them. One day I will get around to naming them all - maybe



Cathy



Hey Cathy and Gary


Hi Marilynjoy,



Cathy is a very special Lady isn%26#39;t she, the Photos are just awesome. They have helped so many people with their postings and have inspired so many with different things to do while over there.



Thanks Cathy %26amp; Gary.



Cheers, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment