Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teeth Whitening

Has anyone done teeth whitening in Phuket, if yes, where did you go and how much did it cost.

We have located http://www.thaidentalcenter.com/, does anyone know about this crew.

Teeth Whitening

i have been to Bangkok Hospital Phuket, in Phuket Town. I don%26#39;t recall how much it costed, but i remember it was cheap and i asked for the pice in advance, by email. I was very surprised for its facilities and the personal%26#39;s skills and eficiency. I think this is a good option, if not the best.

Teeth Whitening

Thanks for your reply.


Hi there,

my friend and i both got ours done at Andaman Dental in Patong. http://www.andamandental.net/

great communication, i just emailed them to ask what they use etc, prices and booked the appointment. was a little worried not knowing what is was like so we went the day before to check it out everything was clean and fantastic. i was desperate to get them done right then and they fitted me in that day a little later on. teeth were a little bit sensitive that night. i recommended this dentist to one of my friend%26#39;s and she is a smoker, i saw her teeth when she got back and they came up really good!

best of luck.


How much did this cost to have them done?

thank you


cost me 8,500 baht for the in house office bleaching


I dont think that is much,if any,cheaper than in Oz.I have composite veneers across my front teeth and when I emailed a few Phuket dentists for quotes on having them maintained there,it was $50AUD more expensive per tooth than my dentist in Melbourne charges.

  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment