Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ramada Ocean Front Villa - October?

Hi,





We were thinking of booking an Ocean Front Villa at the Ramada Resort for a week in late October. However, I%26#39;ve just read somewhere that these villas are not recommended during the monsoon season. Can anyone advise whether late October is still monsoon season?





Thanks.



Ramada Ocean Front Villa - October?


October is kind of a transition month between the rainiest month of the year - September - and November, when the weather starts to settle down. So . . . late October things will be settling in for the dryer season when the seas are quiet.





BUT - I have to say that seas don%26#39;t tend to get too rowdy in the Khao Lak area - and people tend to speak relative to the times of year when the sea is very still and mellow.





Personally - I like the rainy monsoon time of year and being as close to the sea as possible is especially nice during that time of year. But - that is just me - if I can get a bit of sea spray on the terrace, I love it!





Try here for an overview of Khao Lak Weather:





http://khaolaklovers.com/khao_lak_weather.htm



Ramada Ocean Front Villa - October?


Thank you, Tedkarma,





I think we%26#39;ll probably go for it.


  • applying make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment