Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sorry but need to ask about the weather ...........

HI

We are off to Hua HIn 4 weeks today ( 16th Aug) staying at the Anantara and are worried about the weather - forecast seems to be windy and rainy !

Has anybody recently returned from Hua hin or Koh Samui ( we go there on 25th Aug to Baan Samui) what was the weather like ?

We are hoping for hot and sunny to escape from rainy Bolton !

Thanks for your time !

Sorry but need to ask about the weather ...........

We are in Hua Hin now until September - the weather this week has been cool in the mornings (welcome cool, I may add), getting hot by mid morning and then clouding over to rain (thundery) at about 4pm for 1 hour.

This is the usual pattern for rainy season - it is not like the rain in Bolton, it is tropical and exciting, believe it or not.

Rain in the afternoon is a good excuse for a siesta, or long rest in a street side bar people watching etc.

No need to worry at all - you will love it!

Sorry but need to ask about the weather ...........

thanks for letting me know- so we should see some sun then !

I did not think it was actually the rainy season we coming in - I will bring my umbrella !

4 weeks today we should have arrived cant wait !


Deb26 - we are off to Anantara on 18th Aug so if you get any more weather updates (we want to escape cold and rainy Glasgow too) please let me know!


Im staying at the Anantara 6th Aug for my honeymoon so will be keeping an eye on this topic. Is it ';sunbathing weather'; over there as would be nice to come back with a decent tan.


Twirly123-

I have heard weather may turn to cloudy and rain later afternoon, I hope we see some sun though will be gutted if not !

We are in hua hin for 8 nights then off to baan samui on koh samui for another 8 nights , its our third time there but first in hua hin cant wait!!

You may see us around the pool at the Anantara, though we are only booked into garden rooms and not lagoon rooms- we are travelling as a party of 9 - so we may catch up when we go and see Gee for those cocktails !!


I have just emailed my hotel to make a dinner reservation and enquired about the current weather. I was advisd that the weather is cloudy and windy with occassional showers and little sun as this is the rainy season. Can anyone advise if this is true or whether I am likely to see some sun??


You will see some sun - it is just impossible to say how much (as it is the rainy season). December gets a lot of sun but then I did,nt get muh in H.H. last year. Just goes to show....the weather is mucked up pretty much everywhere these days.

  • applying make up
  • mobile phone viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment